1. Principles and Methods of the Science of Complexity, ( Incomplete manuscript)
2. Managing Openness of Border Regions: Indo-Nepal Border, Global Synergetic Working Paper, 313
3. Emerging Issues in Active Space Development, Global synergetic Working Paper, 328
4. Cross-Border Synergies and Quality of life: A Snap Shot of Indo-Nepal, Border, Global synergetic Working Paper, 344
5. Cross-border Economic Dynamics, Global Synergetic Working Paper, 301
6. Problems of Open Borders: with special reference to Indo-Nepal Border Regions, Global synergetic Working Paper,304
7. Determinants of Cross-Border Economic Relations, Global Synergetic Working Paper, 307
8. Capability Maturity Models, Synergetic Systems, Vol. XI, No. 2
9. Functioning, Freedom and Trace Flexibility, Synergetic Systems, Vol. XI, No. 1
10. Crossing the Border with Technology: A case of Indo-Nepal Border Region in Eastern UP, Global Synergetic Working Paper, 211.
11. Models of Cross-border Synergies, Global synergetic Working Paper, 219
12. On Capability Sets, Paper, 35th Annual Conference of The Indian Econometric Society,
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur download
13. On Tradeoff Weight Determination Under Risk, Synergetic Systems Vol. X, NO. 2
14. Information Theory with Applications to Biogenesis & Evolution, Synergetic Systems Vol. X, No.1.download
15. On the Dynamics and Trajectories of Evolutionary Processes, Synergetic Systems Vol. IX, No. 2
16. Some Heuristic Principles for Support of Time Critical Decisions, Synergetic Systems. Vol. IX, No. 1download
17. Hierarchical data Structure and Optimal Clustering of Functionings, Prodigy R&D Inst., preprint 216/98.
18. Distance, Density and Functioning Cluster, Prodigy R&D Inst., preprint 215/98.
19. On Path Integral Representation of Control Operators, Synergetic Systems. Vol. VIII, No. 1
20. An Introduction to Path Integrals and Applications, Global Synergetic. preprint 214/97. download
21. Modeling of Brain Functions and Development of Neural Computers, Global Synergetic, preprint 313/97.
22. Superposition Sets, Error Bounds and Entropy, Synergetic Systems. Vol. VIII, No. 2
23. The architecture of Complexity, Synergetic Systems. Vol. VII, No. 1.
24. Fuzzy Set Theory for Complex Information Processing Problems. Synergetic Systems. Vol. VII, No. 2
25. The logic of Scientific Discovery: An Obituary to Sir Karl Raymond Popper, Synergetic Systems.Vol.VI, No.2
26. Mathematical methods of Synergetics, Global Synergetic download
27. The Quantum Revolution. ISFR preprint 311/95.
28. A Review of the Physics of Protein and Protein Biosynthesis, ISFR Preprints 410/95.
29. A Review of the Physics of Nucleic Acid, ISFR. Preprint 49/95.
30. A Review of the Physics of Neural System, ISFR preprint 38/95.
31. A Review of the Physics of Biological Macromolecules, ISFR Preprint 4.
32. Trafficking in Drugs and Economic Theory, ISBN 81-85694-10-9 (Varanasi) download
The focus of this study is on black markets which provide an important segment of the parallel economy. These markets operate in disequilibrium,search and information costs become very important.Trafficking in drugs taken as case, to explore both theoretically and empirically. The problem, studied some twenty years back has been accentuating gradually world over. It is still a pressing problem of our civilization which needs to be tackled immediately and this requires a clear understanding of the problem and based on that,effective policy formulation and enforcement.We find that psycho-physiological dependence in abusers make their economic budget constraint 'redundant' thereby leading to completely inelastic demand schedules.Increasing cost of Police surveillance yields diminishing returns in terms of deterrence.There are secondary crimes as a result.By using developments in other human sciences, study opens the road leading to more realistic economic theory.
33. An Optimistic Rule for Accumulation of Evidence, Synergetic Systems. Vol.V, No.2
34. Superposition, Coherence, Choice and the Living Systems, ISFR preprint 46/94.
35. Lectures on Modeling Mathematics, Global Synergetic
36. Complexity and Economic Theory, Working Paper. No. 01/93. Dept. of Economics, St. Andrews College, Gorakhpur.
37. Notes on Kinetics and Non-equilibrium Thermodynamics. ISFR Preprint 35/93.
38. Capabilities and Calibration, ISFR Monograph. No.3.
39. Notes on Some Extended Topologies, ISFR preprint 24/92.
40. Dynamic Super games and Evolutionarily Stable Strategies, Synergetic Systems. Vol.III, No. 1
41. Biological Evolution and Value Judgment, (Revised version of the Lecture delivered at ECC, Whitefield, Bangalore, ISFR preprint 13/92.
42. Problems of Biological Evolution and Development, ISFR preprint 32/92.
43. A Theory of Expectation: A Study in predictive behavior ISFR Monograph No. 1, download
44. Economics of Black Markets: with a case study of trafficking in drugs, Ph.D. thesis, Dept. of Economics, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
45. Some Aspects of the Economics of Unfair Means in Examinations, J .Educational Planning and Administration, Vol.5 No.2 (With D.K. Srivastava & R. Subrahmaniyam)
46. Self-organization in Neurocybernetics and Modeling of Cognitive Process, Paper, Proc.78th Indian Science Congress, also as ISFR preprints 31/91. download
47. An Environmental Theory of Industrial Location: A Preliminary Report, Proc. 78th Indian Science Congress Part 3, (Engineering Sciences Division) download
48. Tolerance Structure and Psychophysics, Proc.77th Indian Science Congress, Part 3,
49. Towards a Theory of Expectation II, Proc.77th Indian Science Congress, Part 3, Reprinted in Pandey (1991).
50. Towards a Theory of Expectation, Proc. 76th Indian Science Congress, Part 3, Reprinted in Pandey (1991).
51. Some Foundational Problems in the Measurement of Social Inequality, XI World Congress of Sociology, (post Congress session) Dept. of Sociology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.